Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I’ve been missing way too much, so when do I give up what I’ve been wishing for?

It’s been nearly a week and it’s been a pretty low one at that.

Don’t really have too many words to describe it really. Spent most of Saturday night lying on my bed talking to a friend and wishing I could just run away for a few days and not tell anyone where I was going, just turn off my phone and keep nothing with me but my iPod and my journal.

Truth is I’m getting really sick of falling flat on my face. Not sure what else I can do about it but to try and change my patterns. I need things to be different.

I don’t know where I’m at
I’m standing at the back
And I’m tired of waiting
Waiting here in line, hoping that I’ll find what I’ve been chasing.



No comments:

Post a Comment