Saturday, March 31, 2012

She's ten days late boy your life got complicated

Been having a pregnancy scare in recent days and i came to the conclusion that it would not be the end of the world or anything even close to it.
I'm not saying it would be ideal but i would definitely be able to cope i think and that shows me just how far i have come in the last 12 months.
But i have had to picture what it would be like to tell S that i was pregnant and picture how we would raise a child together or if we would, if he'd want to be involved.
In all my senarios i did picture him stepping up.
Then tonight he cant even say one word to me but will chat away to emily as she sits right next to me?
I have had a lucky escape that's for sure.
I honestly hope he hits on me again in the future so that i can tell him i have more self respect than to let him treat me this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment